From Computational Genomics
Information about sequencing reads and platforms
Schedule a Job
- Step 1: In the "your name" field, please provide
- Your name
- Your group name
- Your process name/ID
- Any large job without a record will be killed.
- Step 2: Check the time slots you plan to use and save.
- Please always create your own schedule and edit only your schedule.
- Do NOT edit or delete any existing schedule/poll. Any changes you made will be recorded in a log file.
- Please start your job right after the scheduled start time. Otherwise your reservation may be removed.
- Any job that runs exceeding the reserved time may be killed.
- Please report to your TA if you found any abuse of the computing resource
- Please report to your TA if you have difficulty reserving a job or starting a job.
-  Video: Illumina DNA sequencing overview
-  Video: introduction to sequencing by synthesis
-  Powerpoint explanation of sequencing process
Catalog of available tools and workflows for genomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, and metabolomic data analysis.
LYVE version of SET, a method of using hqSNPs to create a phylogeny.